[kwlug-disc] I really enjoyed our last meeting

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 08:03:12 EST 2011

First a comment: The list was quite active and suddenly went quiet (at least on
my inbox). I hope it is just that people are busy and not that there is a
problem with the list.

Second,
At first I was skeptical about meetings with multiple short presentations; but I
have to tell you, that I really enjoyed this months presentations.

I am particularly impressed with the ability of the speakers to present in such
a short notice.

Three different styles, three topics I found relevant. I hope that this meeting
will encourage more people to present.

It seems to me that the only requisite is to be excited about a particular FLOSS
application or topic.
 Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices