[kwlug-disc] dslreports link - vaxination petition (Was: Re: UBB comes to Teksavvy)

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Feb 5 12:35:33 EST 2011

With the 60-day hold on UBB, I think Teksavvy has put back their
original page.  Earlier this week their price list showed the UBB rate
structure and the home page listed some anti-UBB resources, like
http://stopusagebasedbilling.wordpress.com .

And even when UBB was still looming on the 1 March horizon, "No
Contracts and No Hidden Fees" was still correct.  True, the fee
structure was far more complicated and the fees were higher, but at
least they were up-front about it.  But now that UBB might be scrapped
completely they're back to their original prices.

--Bob.