[kwlug-disc] Egypt (was: Last minute presentation request)

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Fri Feb 4 16:17:39 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 2:13 PM, William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 11:49:40AM -0500, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
> > Sorry to post off topic, but in case you haven't heard, there is a
> > revolution going on in Egypt. It is getting dirty.
> >
> > Family is safe, but there is some chaos going on.
> >
> > I kept a diary here in case you want to catch up on things.
> >

> http://baheyeldin.com/places/egypt/updates-and-thoughts-egyptian-revolution-2011.html
> Since the OT came up... I have questions.
> What did Mubarak do?  Who did he piss off?

I am not sure that others want email on this topic to the list and hence

Therefore, a link may do the job, and I will leave it at that, unless there
real interest in discussing the topic on this very list:

> I mean there is always some hanky-panky going on behind the scene.

He did not. He was the most loyal ally for the USA. His time expired and
and he is a liability now.

Think about the Berlin Wall falling, this is the same moment for the Arab