[kwlug-disc] Last minute presentation request

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 4 11:57:54 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 04, 2011 at 11:42:04AM -0500, John Van Ostrand wrote:

> I could do a couple off the cuff, like ZoneMinder and Firebug,
> mainly because they aren't big and don't have a presentation.

That could work. (Does that mean ZFS could be in March? Or is that
leaning on you too hard?)

I have been trying to think of topics that I could do. I could maybe
do a demo of setting up apt-dater and apticron, which are handy tools
for keeping many machines up to date. But would anybody be interested?

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org