[kwlug-disc] UBB comes to Teksavvy

Colin Mackay zixiekat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:08:25 EST 2011

So, here's what Acanac sent me; it's a form letter.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact Acanac-Inc.

We appreciate your support! While we have not announced plans to implement
Usage Based Billing for our DSL service, we ask that you keep an eye on our
forum here: https://community.acanac.com/acanac/viewforum.php?f=22 for
additional information on our future plans and ways that you can help fight
against these regulations.

If you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,
Acanac Sales