[kwlug-disc] Guelph Hack Day

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Dec 21 22:17:05 EST 2011

Here's something that's probably of interest:

http://www.innovationguelph.ca/calendar/guelph-hack-day

         Hackdays are awesome gatherings of hackers/developers who work
    either in a team or alone to build applications with publicably
    available APIs. We started with HackTO in Toronto and had such a
    great time that we rolled out HackDays across Canada.Our first
    destination outside of Toronto was Montreal. hackMTL was a blast and
    the winners are enjoying their awesome prizes! We just wrapped
    HackOTT in Ottawa and HackWaterloo in Waterloo when Brydon Gillis
    who started Guelph's first and only co-working space invited us to
    Guelph. So that's where we are headed on Saturday February 18, 2012.
    So join us.

         For more information and to register click
    http://guestlistapp.com/events/60375

To be held at the ThreeFortyNine coworking space: 349 Woolwich Ave.,
Guelph, Ontario  http://threefortynine.com/

--
Bob Jonkman<bjonkman at sobac.com>          http://sobac.com/sobac/
Software   ---   Office&  Business Automation   ---   Consulting