[kwlug-disc] Dec 5 PFSense Overview and Demo

Colin K colin at void11.com
Wed Dec 7 13:19:26 EST 2011

If I had allowed myself more time to come setup I could have captured some
white noise so that I could subtract it from the video. My first concern is
to try and make sure that I can upload the entire meeting without having to
break it into 15 minutes sections.  I've uploaded a video under the
creative commons license so that you can download the video straight from
youtube.
The angle was a smidgen low but like i said before the video capture of the
projector was especially bad this time.

All things conciddered its not too bad to get the point across.