[kwlug-disc] Dec 5 PFSense Overview and Demo

Colin K colin at void11.com
Tue Dec 6 20:32:28 EST 2011

The file is 335Megs after converting to webm from mp4 which was a whopping
4gigs so if you like I could dropbox it for you. But it should be live
whenever youtube decides to allow for it. But this is only the first half I
plan on seeing if youtube will accept a merged full length copy of the file
whenever this one uploads to see how well it goes.  Either way the video
Part 1 is online and live now.  at once again,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZTOxRGnWqE Completely unedited just upped
the video quality is sub par as far as the screen goes but the presentation
is still there mostly.  With approx 3 minutes gap between part 1 and part 2.