[kwlug-disc] State of the Map keynote speaker

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Tue Aug 16 15:28:12 EDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 9:39 PM, Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca> wrote:

> You'll never guess the Keynote Speaker for this year's State of the
> Map OpenStreetMap conference this September in Denver this year.
> You'll never ever guess. (Hint: it's not RMS.)
>
> http://stateofthemap.org/schedules/friday-september-9th/
>
> Ordinarily I would propose a road trip to witness this event and say
> "I knew him when", but I don't know how to get to Colorado from here.

Mr. Richard would like to thank the little people who "knew him when"
if he could remember their names.

Signed,
Mr. Richard's assistant #4

Really.  Thanks for the nice words everybody.  See you in Denver. ;-)

Directions from Cambridge to Denver using OpenStreetMap data (on Open
MapQuest service)
http://mapq.st/nXVhXv