[kwlug-disc] kwlug library

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Mon Aug 15 13:43:48 EDT 2011

Agreed, however, it's practical (where it is), given the weight you note.

Note that Charles has repeated said if you let him know that you would
like a book, he'll gladly arrange to get it to a meeting. (Which
probably means suckering Bob in, again. He's such a great guy, that way.)

Is there a list of the books in the library somewhere?

If nothing else, could someone take a picture of the bookshelf and
post it to the site? Or something?

Even a database (text file) posted to kwlug.org with the barcodes
scanned into it would be useful.

Was there not a thought at one time of somehow constructing an
kwlug.org e-library? And by that I mean, a similar list, but of links
to ebooks / downloadable .pdf's that anyone has come to know and love?