[kwlug-disc] Creative Commons Film Festival

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Aug 12 14:20:45 EDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 02:13:58PM -0400, R. Brent Clements wrote:
> I have been watching a series of videos about cycling, traffic and
> parking issues that are all published CC, but general public interest
> in that is probably less than sufficient...... ;-)

That is fair game. Send them forward!

By "general public interest" I was trying to say that these are things
that some normal humans would be interested in. I was worried that
otherwise all I would get would be three-hour documentaries on the
GPL and/or the evils of copyright extension laws.

- Paul

--
http://pnijjar.freeshell.org