[kwlug-disc] Firkin vs. Zeke's

Kiwi Ssennyonjo kiwi at ssenn.com
Tue Aug 9 14:00:43 EDT 2011

My vote is for the Firkin. The food was much better than Zeke's

Kiwi

On 2011-08-09, at 13:56, Oksana Goertzen <ogoertzen at gmail.com> wrote:

I like the options on the menu better at the Firkin and it's equally close,
and like you mentioned, prices are similar.  I found the food at the Firkin
pub at the Tannery better than at Zekes.  My vote is for the Firkin.  What
we were told too, is the kitchen is open later... which might work better
for stragglers.

When it was brought to our attention the kitchen was closed at Zeke's
and someone brilliantly suggested we order in pizza, what was the outcome
of that discussion?  Sorry I missed it at the time.  Did they not want us to

bring in pizza?

- Oksana