[kwlug-disc] Fw: Silicon W - Gallery Opening - August 5th

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 1 20:52:17 EDT 2011

This message is from Joe Wennechuk. There was a big poster attached
which was making the original message bounce.

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from kwlug-disc-bounces at kwlug.org -----

Shameless Plug.......
Slightly off topic, but if anyone is interested in this. they also have a meetup group.meetup.com/siliconw.
they; among other things, teach mobile development on Android, I-phone, Blackberry.
Oh.. and they're just upstairs from KwArtzLab..