[kwlug-disc] Kitchener-Waterloo Debates and C-32 - Braid defends C-32 and digital locks

Kyle Spaans 3lucid at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 22:33:08 EDT 2011

2011/4/21 Russell McOrmond <russellmcormond at gmail.com>:
>  Do people have time to go to his campaign office for some
> one-on-one?  I think the more visible it becomes in the campaign that
> he doesn't understand technology (something important to the riding),
> the more impact this would become on the campaign.

I can do this next week. If he is re-elected, would he still be on the
committees for digital-copyright bills? If not, I'll make sure to poke
the winner frequently about copyright.

I think this has been asked and answered before, but is it a useful
strategy if I point at Charlie Angus as a candidate who gets it
(mostly) right in terms of digital copyright? Or should I just talk
without mentioning other MPs/parties?