[kwlug-disc] pity the copyright lobbyists

Russell McOrmond russellmcormond at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 10:01:10 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 6:59 PM, unsolicited <unsolicited at swiz.ca> wrote:
> Russell McOrmond wrote, On 04/13/2011 1:32 PM:
>>  Bill C-32 would have had the effect of a massive increase of the
>> price of blank audio recording media such as CD's.
>
> Truth is stranger than fiction?

  I think asking about this in debates, given the bogus
http://ipodtax.ca attack ad, might be rather interesting to watch and
report on.

Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
http://fix.billc32.ca/petition/ict/

 manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
 portable media player from my cold dead hands!"