[kwlug-disc] Android Experts

John Johnson jvj at golden.net
Wed Apr 6 13:14:16 EDT 2011

On 2011-04-05 18:27, John Johnson wrote:
> On 2011-04-05 18:16, unsolicited wrote:
>> At what point does it become time to give a room it's own dedicated
>> computer appliance?
>
> Ray Bradbury? Where are you?

OK. Bradbury, as colorful as his writing is., is dated! How about the
contemporary Canadian sf author: Robert J Sawyer?
I mention Sawyer because, today, I joined the ranks of e-book readers
(the people doing the reading as opposed to the machines).
A promotion gave me license to download a free package of two eBooks
authored by Sawyer, a tech savvy, knowledgeable and personable writer.

At a later date, I will update the LUG with my experiences of e-reading
and be better able to contrast that activity with the possible random
access of information printed on sheets of biological, cellulose
material bound into a stack of such sheets.

jsquared

-----
No virus found in this message.