[kwlug-disc] Asking questions of candidates during the election.

Darryl O'Neill ldoneill at golden.net
Sat Apr 2 13:28:17 EDT 2011

I apologize if I crossed a line.   I have voted Conservative and Liberal
depending on the candidate.  My household has NDP and Green supporters.
Stephen Harper's vision concerned me to the point that I made my first
political donation this year.

Lets all stay friends.  I will not hold it against anyone for voting
their conscience.