[kwlug-disc] Shopping Sites / Price Comparisons/Detectors [Was: Re: Video cables for a good home]

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Apr 1 15:39:07 EDT 2011

Richard Weait wrote, On 04/01/2011 1:50 PM:
> I have two video cable available for a good home.
>
> This is the cable.
>
> http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?p_id=2404

Hmm, don't need the cable, but never heard of monoprice before.

Canadian? (Which only matters due to border costs, shipping costs,
currency converting, etc.)

Anyone got other favourite shopping sites? (Please note if Canadian.)

As for me, I'll price check tigerdirect (3rd last resort), ncix, and
usually end up at canadacomputers in person. I'll check futureshop and
bestbuy is I have no other choice.