[kwlug-disc] Asking questions of candidates during the election.

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Fri Apr 1 00:26:04 EDT 2011

Raul Suarez wrote, On 03/31/2011 11:02 PM:
> [...]

I hear you, and can appreciate what you're saying.

But, in context of other threads, it seems to me that running, getting
the 100 signatures, etc., is a way of getting an issue out more so
than not running.

e.g. Seems to me a prior thread noted someone posing a question to a
candidate has one minute to do so, and a candidate can take many more
minutes in answering the question.

Running would seem to permit an issue to gain more than one minute.

Viewed in that way, knowing you're not going to get elected and not a
viable candidate, do you still think it 'unreasonable'? (Not intending
to put words or characterizations in your mouth here.)