[kwlug-disc] SoOnCon 2010 - October 1 & 2

Cedric Puddy cedric at thinkers.org
Thu Sep 30 17:49:51 EDT 2010

I'm pretty sure I heard the registration guys had already reserved a specially engraved VIP badge with not only *your*(1) name on it, but also extra gold plating, so it'd be a shame if you didn't go and it went to waste, right?

Of course, if the engraver ran into trouble, someone might just have cut corners and written your name with a Sharpie on the badge, or possibly not done anything special at all.

These hacker/society 2.0 cons are just *so* unreliable.  :P

Hope to see you there!

	-C!

(1) - Yes, *you*, the one reading this email.  Surely you know your own name, yes??