[kwlug-disc] YouTube for audio

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Sep 29 23:32:58 EDT 2010

You'll probably want to set up an account at Jamendo and upload the
music you've composed/performed there: http://jamendo.com/en/upload

I'll bet other CC music services have similar upload facilities, but I
always go to Jamendo first.  In fact, I'm listening to an album from
Jamendo now: http://www.jamendo.com/en/album/203

Or you could create a page on MySpace - I hear that's pretty popular for
promoting your band.

Either way, I'm not sure how you can restrict access, unless you're
satisfied that people will just read and obey any license agreement you
throw at them.

--Bob.

--
Sent from Ubuntu