[kwlug-disc] OT: ISA NIC

Steven Stillaway steve at stillaway.net
Tue Sep 28 08:41:42 EDT 2010

  I really don't know why you want them, but given that you are talking
ISA I am assuming you are thinking really old NIC's.

I have 3 old Combo Ethernet/Thicknet 10 MB Cards.  They are not on your
list, but you should be able to find drivers that will work.  If you are
using an old OS they should work out of the box.

They are:
D-Link DE250-CT Rev-B2
D-Link DE220E-CT Rev-B1
LinkSYS RTL8019AS (RealTek chipset)

Check it out to see if one of these will work for you (they should) and
let me know.  If so you can have one for free.  You just have to pick it up.

- Steven