[kwlug-disc] PCLinuxOS history (unsolicited)

Pete Dixon dixonpete at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 08:01:51 EDT 2010

Sorry if the post seemed like unsubstantiated proselytizing. All distros
have their merits. I've nominated PCLOS for the FLOSS and simply wanted to
supply a link before the meeting so people could read about it.

And ya, I agree, a survey of the distros and their pros and cons would make
for an interesting topic, especially if people stood up and made a case for
favourites.