[kwlug-disc] Cheap hard drives?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Tue Sep 21 16:38:37 EDT 2010

Agreed.

And their website notes store stock levels.

Pay close attention to that. If it shows no stock, believe it. If it
shows 1 or 2, don't be surprised if it's gone by the time you get there.

They (Waterloo) get stock Thursdays, I believe, so counts of stuff
they're still bringing in should be seen on the site by Friday.
Doesn't mean it's hit the floor yet, so don't be afraid to ask them to
dig it up for you.