[kwlug-disc] MUMU second anniversary

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Sep 20 01:32:12 EDT 2010

Hi all:  Tuesday, 21 September marks the second anniversary of MUMU
("Mississauga Ubuntu Meet Up", or maybe "Mississauga Unix-like Meet
Up"). Victor Mendonça  tells me there is a big news announcement this
meeting, so I'll be driving to Mississauga for the celebration.  If
anyone else is going and wants a ride, let me know by 5:00pm on Monday
and we can carpool.  There's room for three passengers (or four, if the
three in the back are very friendly).

--Bob.

--
Bob Jonkman<bjonkman at sobac.com>          http://sobac.com/sobac/
Software   ---   Office&  Business Automation   ---   Consulting