[kwlug-disc] OT: [About KWLUG] Invitation: Cooking for Geeks / Waterloo / Wednesday / 6pm

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sun Sep 19 00:15:00 EDT 2010

Ya just gotta love this list.

For thread hijacking follow ons, I'm waiting for:
- methods of defeating the self-locking door
   - cracker / privacy / DRM methods and issues surrounding the
cracking of the door.
- debate about times vs. topping levels.

With appropriate warnings of course:
- just like, don't go shopping when you're hungry
- measure your hunger level and estimated time required to defeat the
door lock, before starting. Perhaps add extra toppings as buffer.