[kwlug-disc] Last Call for the keysigning party

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Mon Sep 13 13:39:28 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

This is the last call for getting your key into tonight's keysigning party.
Please email your key to me directly, or to the list, before 5pm today
to be included.

We currently have 6 people participating in the keysigning, but there's
always room for more.

If you haven't heard back from me, then I don't have your key, and please
send it again.

Be sure to bring your fingerprint with you to the meeting, on paper or
on laptop, and be ready to read it out loud for people to check.

Some ID would also be a good idea, for those who do not already know you.

See you at the meeting,
- Chris