[kwlug-disc] New geek in the area

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Sep 9 03:23:50 EDT 2010

And now, at 3:19 am, the speed is faster to Chicago

Although I am streaming radio to my laptop:
http://www.dslreports.com/im/91750212/6016.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/946318856.png

And without streaming radio, it is even faster
http://www.speedtest.net/result/946320671.png

Again, I am on the 10Mbps plan from Rogers.

--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.