[kwlug-disc] linux home accounting package

Khalid Baheyeldin kb at 2bits.com
Thu Oct 28 16:42:15 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 4:37 PM, Insurance Squared Inc. <
gcooke at insurancesquared.com> wrote:

> My spouse is looking for some software to manage our home finances; budget
> and banking type stuff. Any recommendations?

Gnu Cash (GNOME interface)

KMyMoney2 (KDE interface), which we use at home.

Both should be in your distro's repository. Both work on KDE and GNOME
but will have the native look and feel of the respective desktop you are
using.
--
Khalid M. Baheyeldin
2bits.com, Inc.