[kwlug-disc] UPnP Remote Desktop Server

Jason Low jaaaaayyyyy at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 18 23:57:53 EDT 2010

Yes, getting a PC with a HDMI would be the easy way.  More hardware, cables and
fans in my living room. I like the idea of broadcasting a live video stream over
the network.  I think there are some remote TV solutions that must work similar
to this.

xvidcap looks like it could be part of the solution.  The mpeg stream created
would need to be piped into a UPnP server somehow. Doesn't Videolan do something
like this?

Jason Low