[kwlug-disc] GUI-based SVN tool

Chris Frey cdfrey at foursquare.net
Fri Oct 15 22:55:13 EDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:45:56PM -0400, Lori Paniak wrote:
> I was wondering if the regular programmers out there had a preference or
> recommendation for a GUI-based SVN client?  Extra marks for something I
> can apt-get in ubuntu 10.04.

I think RapidSVN might be what you want.  The other one is TortoiseCVS and
TortoiseSVN, which I heard good things about back in the day, but
it doesn't seem to be in Debian or Ubuntu... not sure what's up with that.

I haven't used these myself, so your mileage may vary.

(subliminal message inserted suggesting that you try git and git-gui
as frontends to SVN)

- Chris