[kwlug-disc] Announcement: (Alternate) Meeting Space for kwlug secured - King & William

Adam Glauser adamglauser at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 10:56:06 EDT 2010

On 04/10/2010 10:25 AM, Khalid Baheyeldin wrote:
>> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 8:39 AM, unsolicited <unsolicited at swiz.ca
>> <mailto:unsolicited at swiz.ca>> wrote:
>>     Map: http://tinyurl.com/kwlugaltmeetlocation
> Re: parking. I used the green area on the map, and it was convenient. But
> it was for an event that is 1 hour. Can't remember if the sign says 1 or
> 2 hours
> free parking.

I think any surface lot spaces that are free parking in Uptown Waterloo
are limited to 2 hours. The city has a useful PDF map[1].

Note that there are bike racks inside the Parkade now (in the NW corner).

[1]
http://www.city.waterloo.on.ca/Portals/57ad7180-c5e7-49f5-b282-c6475cdb7ee7/PWS_ROADS_documents/2010_Interactive_Parking_Map.pdf