[kwlug-disc] What's the simple next level beyond OpenOffice Base?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Sat Nov 27 02:01:48 EST 2010

Thank you. This does indeed look interesting, and familiar (as in,
issues we are facing). I had not heard of them before. (Nor nextDB.net
or hosteddatabase.com.)

I will have to examine them further.

Sadly, however, even at 20% off at Caspio for non-profits,
$39.95/month would be more than the effort could afford.

Will also have to read your "Rekall" link closely.

Gotta love this list - thanks everyone.