[kwlug-disc] Your country needs you (or "Our MP is on the C-32 committee")

Denver Gingerich denver at ossguy.com
Sun Nov 21 19:30:09 EST 2010

I think this would be an excellent event to setup.  A lot of different
groups would be interested so it would make sense to have it in a
neutral and probably larger venue.  I think people at UW could get a
decent-sized room.  Perhaps the CSC would be interested and could
help?  I've CCed the WSIC list so they can get in on the discussion.

Denver
http://ossguy.com/

>>> kwlug-disc_kwlug.org at kwlug.org