[kwlug-disc] [Wsic] Your country needs you (or "Our MP is on the C-32 committee")

L.D. Paniak ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com
Sat Nov 20 12:45:54 EST 2010

Didn't the FCC in the States recently rule that jailbreaking was just
"enhanced interoperability" and therefore permissible?

Maybe my MP should answer why we should volunteer to make our country a
tech ghetto with tighter restrictions than our neighbour to the south?

The best outcome with the currently proposed legislation would be
another election which shelves the whole process for two more years.
Each iteration of it gets closer to being correct.