[kwlug-disc] Android tips and Tricks

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Nov 13 10:44:38 EST 2010

For those who don't mind skipping a morning of work, there's a
vendor-sponsored session on Android Tips and Tricks

=====
http://www.techvibes.com/event/android-tips-and-tricks-fairway-rd-kitchener-ont

Android Tips and Tricks -Fairway Rd, kitchener, Ont

Unleash the power of your wireless device with an interactive 1 hour
session at our location on Fairway Rd in Kitchener, Ont! Learn how to
get the most out of your device with Tips & Tricks, and get your
questions answered! If you are an existing customer, bring your device
along. If you are new to Rogers, or are interested in a new device, we
will have working demos on site for your use!
Sign Up to confirm your attendance, and we'll see you there!

When: Wed, November 17, 2010 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Where:Fairway-AML Communications, your Authorized Rogers Wireless Dealer
385 Fairway Rd S, Kitchener, ON N2C 2N9, Canada
Host:AML Wireless Networks

--
Bob Jonkman<bjonkman at sobac.com>          http://sobac.com/sobac/
Software   ---   Office&  Business Automation   ---   Consulting