[kwlug-disc] Shell scripting, PostgreSQL programming

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Nov 9 12:17:41 EST 2010

Someone was asking me if there are any Toronto-based freelance shell
script programmers or PostgreSQL database programmers.  I said I'd ask
around...  Send me an off-list reply at bjonkman at sobac.com if you fit
either description.

Sorry, I don't know the size or scope of the project.  Something to do
with a project management application in the financial consulting business.

--Bob.

--

Bob Jonkman<bjonkman at sobac.com>          http://sobac.com/sobac/
Software   ---   Office&  Business Automation   ---   Consulting