[kwlug-disc] Cash becoming illegal?

Darryl O'Neill ldoneill at golden.net
Sat Nov 6 00:50:36 EDT 2010

I would think that you could enforce not charging more than your regular
price, but I don't think that Visa has control over the type of sales,
special offers, rebates etc.  Even if they did, I can't see them willing
to take the publicity hit to take someone to court.  Can you see the
head lines, Visa sues small business for discounting products.