[kwlug-disc] What are people using in Windows to map drives to their sftp servers?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Thu Nov 4 14:10:44 EDT 2010

So ... my sftp server is up (internal use).

What are people using from their Win (XP and/or 7) machines to map
drives into their sftp sites? (Crossing the internet in the process.)

I've use Red Drive before, successfully, but can't seem to do so now.
And a quick google search doesn't come back with anything obvious
standing out to me.

Am I right in thinking we're talking about a WebDAV to SFTP <thing> here?