[kwlug-disc] (Windows) savable pdf forms?

unsolicited unsolicited at swiz.ca
Wed Nov 3 12:24:52 EDT 2010

Khalid Baheyeldin wrote, On 11/03/2010 11:47 AM:
> If this needs to tie into a site that has other content, then Drupal with
> webform makes sense.
>
> http://drupal.org/project/webform

Sadly, a server is not in the cards, at least not any time soon.

> Otherwise a Google Documents with a form should be the easiest to implement,
> and it is free.

Google Documents 'form'? Sounds tantalizing. Any good links?

Googling "google docs" "form" gets me such as:
http://docs.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=87809

This is the direction you are alluding to?

(And thank you, by the way.)