[kwlug-disc] transfer

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun May 30 12:18:23 EDT 2010

And I found http://cloudusb.net/ , which may be just the ticket for
Linux on USB with persistent storage.

--Bob.

=====

      CloudUSB Computer

    Keep your data and your programs in your pocket; use them on every
    computer you find without worrying about letting around some
    unwanted logs and this without giving away your data security or
    privacy!

            CloudUSB answers to the following questions:

    Do you want *to have your computer and your data in your pocket*?
    Do you want an *online automatic backup*?
    Do you want to *protect your data security and privacy* from
    unauthorized access?
    Keep reading: this could be YOUR solution!

            Features

        * a USB key containing *your operating environment* and your data
        * a *protected folder* so nobody can access you data, even if
          you lost the key
        * a *backup program* which keeps a copy of your data on an
          online disk, with double password protection
        * ... and everything for FREE!

=====

On Sat, 29 May 2010 at 14:05, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote
about Re: [kwlug-disc] transfer: