[kwlug-disc] transfer

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun May 30 12:18:23 EDT 2010

And I found http://cloudusb.net/ , which may be just the ticket for
Linux on USB with persistent storage.

      CloudUSB Computer

    Keep your data and your programs in your pocket; use them on every
    computer you find without worrying about letting around some
    unwanted logs and this without giving away your data security or

            CloudUSB answers to the following questions:

    Do you want *to have your computer and your data in your pocket*?
    Do you want an *online automatic backup*?
    Do you want to *protect your data security and privacy* from
    unauthorized access?
    Keep reading: this could be YOUR solution!

        * a USB key containing *your operating environment* and your data
        * a *protected folder* so nobody can access you data, even if
          you lost the key
        * a *backup program* which keeps a copy of your data on an
          online disk, with double password protection
        * ... and everything for FREE!

On Sat, 29 May 2010 at 14:05, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote
about Re: [kwlug-disc] transfer: