[kwlug-disc] June meeting - short presentations.

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu May 27 16:44:20 EDT 2010

I see two short presentations on the calendar for the June meeting.

Rob - Compile a kernel
Me - Choose a distro

Rob, how long will your talk be?  Mine will be five minutes.  Really.
Just five.  I promise.

Anybody else care to join the fun?

In the absence of additional short topics, should we add a Q&A session
to the formal calendar?

While all meetings are open to newcomers, this meeting should be
doubly, extra-special, fortified with Riboflavin, super-duper open to
newcomers.  Also questions are welcomed after talks, time permitting
and even during talks by some presenters.  So this Q&A session would
be extra-welcome questions.