[kwlug-disc] kwlug impressions of Android? [Was: Re: DailyTech-Android 2.2 Now Available for Nexus One Users]

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Mon May 24 18:28:48 EDT 2010

The other thing that interests me is whether the tie-in makes a difference.  I have found reference on the web, at least for the Blackberry, that there is more functionality for a locked-in phone.  If true, the reason would be glaringly obvious; I'm just wondering if it is true.  To you knowledge, has Rogers ever approached him with a deal whereby he gets extra/free services to lock in with them?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.