[kwlug-disc] How Canonical makes money ...

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Sat May 15 15:45:21 EDT 2010

I just love being creative and playing with theoretical possibilities.

On the other hand, should you visit the Ubuntu Home Page and should you look in the lower right you will see under the heading "Get Support" the text "Make the most of our community support and free documentation, or buy Canonical professional support."

That might be a hint.  Amazing what research can accomplish, isn't it?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.