[kwlug-disc] Recommendations for Help Desk/Knowledgebase software

Oksana Goertzen ogoertzen at gmail.com
Thu May 13 13:24:44 EDT 2010

Most Help Desk solutions include some knowledgebase component.  When we
moved
to the Help Desk solution we're currently using we did not move over our
knowledgebase.
I doubt that we would move over any of our current Help Desk framework.  The
knowledgebase
articles would be relatively easy to move over as they are simply files with
a few keywords
as organization... no search.  Only Tech utilizes this system.. so the
better part of say,
8 people... give or take a few.