[kwlug-disc] Linux capable Wireless N routers

Joe Wennechuk youcanreachmehere at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 11:36:33 EDT 2010

I don't know if I know anyone at either place any more, who would present ; but, I may be able to borrow one. When I was using the router station pro a year or so ago I don't remember them coming with OpenWRT on them. I remember some other interface/ (O.S.?) just like the one on the nano-station. Paul N. Is currently borrowing my nano station. Can I put OpenWRT on it or just on the router pro? If OpenWRT can go on the nano then it could be used for a presentation.

Joseph Wennechuk