[kwlug-disc] Go Daddy Backorder?

Myles Braithwaite me at mylesbraithwaite.com
Wed May 12 11:28:57 EDT 2010

Godaddy's backorder will try and buy the domain when it express which
is today. So if the current owner registers it for another time frame
you wont get the address. Also because it was created on May 12, 1999
and they last updated it on May 12, 2010, the likelihood of you
getting the domain is less than zero.

If you really want the domain (and don't mind spending a few bucks)
contact the registrant directly and make him an offer (he does live in
Toronto).