[kwlug-disc] hp LaserJet M1522nf

Oksana Goertzen ogoertzen at gmail.com
Tue May 11 22:30:30 EDT 2010

Hi Chris et al,

You need the latest HP Universal driver - 5.x I believe, and it should
work.  We had problems
with these same printers and earlier [Universal] drivers simply would not
work even though
HP was saying "Works for me", but after consultation and work with HP tech
support we were
able to illustrate that they did indeed, not work!  We were giving out the
drivers from a 64-bit
Windows 2008R2 server to Windows 32 and 64 bit platforms, using postscript
drivers.  However,
on Linux, no problems!!  :D

Oksana