[kwlug-disc] On lowering new member hurdles & comment cards.

Shane shane.msg at gmail.com
Sat May 8 01:10:27 EDT 2010

As I was saying.

Instead of either/or why not both/and?  Sell, or at least demonstrate to create a market, dual-boot machines.  Introduction to a whole new world of possibilities.

I went to a Linux only machine in 2006 and will not do so again, at least for the presently foreseeable future.  I can not run the Blackberry, another mistake, update program nor can I run some financial programs that would make life much easier.  Neither will these run using Wine.

I wonder if even any of the Android offerings have Linux support that their manufacturers generate.

================It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.