[kwlug-disc] New user breakout sessions

Raul Suarez rarsa at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 21:18:48 EDT 2010

--- On Fri, 5/7/10, Chris Frey <cdfrey at foursquare.net> wrote:
> > I do notice that even in our regular meetings not
> everybody is that
> > engaged with the presentations.
>
> If this is the case, and sometimes it is, it might simply
> be due to the length of the presentation.

It may be because I'm a keener sitting at the front, but I haven't noticed the lack of engagement. On the contrary, specially when asking questions.

Regarding the length: with 20 minutes presentations we would need to have more than one per month, which is not a bad thing but I personally haven't ever been bored at an UG presentation.

Raul Suarez

Technology consultant
Software, Hardware and Practices
Twitter: rarsamx